BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2012

2012




What a nice movie!
Yesterday,i went to malacca with my uncle,2nd sis and bro.
Actually,i felt like not going..
Aih~ but,next week,daddy will be going to malacca also,maybe.
So,and of course,we decided to watch this movie. YAY!!
It was raining that time when we reached. It was quite difficult to find the nearest parking to Mahkota Parade.
Then my uncle said go D.P lo..

6.40pm,the movie started.
well,we sat on the 3rd roll i think..
GOSH. It was gonna kill me!
my neck......
This is what i wasnt satisfied.

i watched,and i was screaming inside!
like,
"OMG! NONOOONOOOO!"
"Please..Please dont die!!"
"fast..fast..fast!!!"
"SHUT up laa u!!"
"stupid..=.="
so on and so on..
and i was shivering in the cinema.

2 and a half movie..hmm...not bad!
It's a typical 'the end of the world' movie.
Both The day after tomorrow and 2012 are my favourite end-of-world-movie.
*wink*


CIAOZ~

1 comments:

机器人~秀欣 said...

I also wanna watch this movie.
but...no time,no transport,no money!
haha!!

very long time don't visit your blog.It still seems very nice and interesting for me.

hv time visit my blog too.thx^^

wish you have happy days in this holiday...and MeRry ChriStmas...haha!!!