BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

These days

Wahh~ after PMR, go school for what aa?
FRIENDS.
yup.
I go to school,chit chat.
Play cards,board games and some childish games.


today,we went to 佛教会 play badminton.
HAHAHAHAHAHA =D
HAHAHA XD
why am i laughing?

ok,SKIP.

Then dont know why,we started playing Hide and Seek.
LOL.
Go and pick the shuttlecock,then suddenly started playing it.
Yea,u might think that..."yer,at that kind of place also can paly meh??"
or just..."Walao Eh, u all so zadao,so big already still play o...tak malu kah???"

*ehem* SWT. -.-|||

Yesterday was the 1st day of SPM..
stressed.

Today UPSR result is out.
i heard that this year,25 students from ChungHua school get straight As.
Woah~ Congrats!~!~!
unlike me. no straight As 1..
Now, i just hope that my PMR result will be better.
please laa..
I studied so hard..
*sigh*
ok,just wait and see..
So nervous.
I cant imagine how i feel on that day.
Please, dun cry.
No matter how bad is my result,just stay calm.
I say only laa.. Later result not good,sure cry 1.
So, i sure die liao lo..

Whatever it is,smile always. :)

0 comments: