BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Lazy :)

What else can i say?
I have not been updating my blog for about 1 week ++...
Boring and lazy maa...
What to do? Yup, this is me!

Holiday is coming in another 2 weeks time.
So friends,lets enjoy as much as possible! :D
So, no arguing,no fighting and no bs-ing.
Guys, ENJOY!!

For me,happy is very important.
Sad...? aww..please laa..
Dont make me be.

TODAY
hello~
Today so 'many' Chinese students present o..
I mean form 3 de...
All ponteng 1.. hng!-.-
Then we,form 3 students went for a climb in Tampin Hill.
It was harder than i thought man....
Sibeh tired..
Eat, rest, eat, rest.. HAHA
yer...sure fat 1..
now, die 1 lo..
Need to keep fit also susah..
But then the weighing machine showed that i......
LOST 1 kg!!
I was freakin shock!
OMG!!~~!!~~
But i think my weighing machine tipu me..=.=
I dont care laa!

I lost 1kg!

I lost 1kg!
I lost 1kg!

Fortunately
, i have no muscle ache..
HEE~
okay, happy day. WEEE~

0 comments: